Talent Transformation for a Digital-First Future
2020 ATD Asia Pacific Conference & Exposition on December 2-3 in Taipei.
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) has partnered with 2018 ATD Innovation Award winner the Institute for Information Industry to host the eighth ATD Asia Pacific Conference & Exposition on November 5-6 in Taipei, Taiwan. The theme of this year’s conference is Talent Transformation for a Digital-First Future. The event features more than 25 international speakers who will present sessions on topics such as creating a culture of learning, future talent trends, learning analytics, and learning innovation. Asia’s dynamic business landscape makes it critical that organizations foster constant learning and upskilling so they can compete today and in the future. The 2019 ATD Asia Pacific Conference & Exposition features thought leaders and experts from around the world who will share their insights so you can gain practical knowledge to help you achieve real impact in your organization.
As our profession evolves to meet the requirement of a changing world and a dynamic business environment, it is incumbent on all of us to be future-ready. We believe that every talent development practitioner is uniquely positioned to influence individuals and organizations in this regard. And that is why we are excited about what 2019ATDAPC offers each one of you.
Thank you for learning and growing with us, the future of work is upon us, and it’s up to our profession to navigate the knowledge and skills need to be change-ready. We looking forward to see you to join our ATD 2019 APC.
Period: 2020 December 2nd-6th
Venue: Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center Hall 2.
Reasons to Attend?
In today’s global economy, it is important to keep up with the latest trends in today’s workplace. If you are developing your business in the Asia Pacific region,
this event is for you!
- Thought Leadership: If you’re a thought leader, ATD Asia Pacific Conference & Exhibition will bring you the latest insights and best practices
for integrating training and development in the Asia Pacific region.
- Innovation on Display: APC will give attendees a deeper understanding of the latest advanced global talent training methods and tools
(especially in the Asia Pacific region).
- Networking: APC attendees will have the opportunity to reach out to speakers, authorities, and peers from around the world who are working on
how to shape and develop a new generation of leadership and industry.
Who Should Attend?
- Head of Human Resources Department, Practitioner
- CEO, Leaders, Key Decision Makers
- Scholars and Think Tanks
- Training and Development Professionals, Development and Training Experts[: