Leaders VIP Panel (Financial)
Topic: Digital Transformation in Talent and Organization for Financial Services
November 6th, 1:45 pm – 3:00 pm
Huo-tsan James Chang
Chair professor, Graduate Institute of Human Resource Management, National ChangHua University of Education
Ph.D., Human Resources, The Ohio State University.
1. Dean, College of Technology, National ChangHua University of Education.
2. Director, Graduate Institute of Human Resources Management, National ChangHua University of Education.
3. President, Taiwan Human Resource Development Association.
4. Invited to give a speech at Foxconn, IBM, Fubon Financial Holding, UMC, 104 Job Bank, Novartis, the Aurora Group, CANON semiconductor, Shin Kong Financial Holding Personnel Administration Office, the Examination Yuan Senior Civil Service Training, and more than 300 other sessions.
5. Became a host at Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Education ,Ministry of Labor, 104 Job Bank, Siliconware Precision Co., APEC Human Resources Development and other projects.
CEO, BNP Paribas Cardif TCB Life Insurance
May Shen has profound experience in Consumer Banking and Life Insurance with focus on Sales Marketing and Business Development for over 25 years.
During her service years in China, she witnessed how Fintech & Insurtech together with data science, social media and self-media evolved to change the competitive landscape of these two ancient giant industries. Being a seasoned leader, she is always passionate about people development.
Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer & Corporate Communications, Fubon Financial Holding Co., Ltd.
Serving for several leading financial institutions with abundant experience in the fields of retail banking marketing, public affairs, and human resources. Specializes in human resources strategic planning, public affairs management, corporate communication as well as resource integration for project management.
SVP, Head of HR and Administration, Nomura Asset Management
2013 ~ 2019 (more than 6 years) Head of Consumer Finance HR, Citibank
2010 ~ 2013 (more than 3 years) AVP of Compensation & Benefits & Employee Relations, L’Oréal
2007 ~ 2010 (3 years) VP of AO Recruitment, Standard Chartered Bank
2004 ~ 2007 (3 years) AVP of HR, JPMorgan Chase Bank
2002 ~ 2004 (2.5 years) Senior Consultant & Manager, The Wyatt Company (now Towers Watson & Co.)
Talent Circulation Alliance Summit VIP Panel Discussion
November 5th, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Chairman of AmCham Leo Seewald
- Fulbright Taiwan Exec. Director Dr. Randall Nadeau
- AmCham Chairman Leo Seewald
- ATD Keynote Speaker CEO of 7th Mind Britt Andreatta
- ATD Keynote Speaker CEO Daimler Partners Melissa Dailmer
- Legislator Karen Yu
- Teach for Taiwan Founder Anting Liu
TCA VIP Panel (Overseas)
November 5th, 1:45 pm – 2:45 pm
Raymond Greene, AIT Deputy Director
- European Economic and Trade Office Head of Trade & Deputy Head of Office Thomas Jürgensen
- Australian Office Economic and Policy Section Deputy Director Marcus Wu
- New Zealand Commerce and Industry Office Economic Affairs Section Head Wilson Chau
- Canadian Trade Office in Taipei Trade and Investment Director Duane Robson
- British Office Economic and Prosperity Section Head Michael Watters
- AIT Consular Officer Elizabeth Evans
TCA VIP Panel (Government)
November 5th, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Kung Ming-Hsin, Minister without Portfolio
- Ministry of Science and Technology Deputy Minister Hsu Yu-Chin
- National Development Council Deputy Minister Kao Shien-Quey
- Industrial Development Bureau Director General Leu Jang-Hwa
- Small and Medium Enterprise Administration Director General Ho Ching-Tsang