- Countries eligible for 14 days Visa-Free Entry
- Asia Pacific: Brunei, Philippines, Thailand (Note: Brunei, Thailand will start visa-free trials from August 1, 2016 to July 31, 2019, and the Philippines will start trial from November 1, 2017 to July 31, 2019.)
- Countries eligible for 30 days Visa-Free Entry
- Asia Pacific: Malaysia, Noru, Singapore
- Central and South America: Belize, Dominican Republic, Saint Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, Saint Vincent
Countries eligible for 90 days Visa-Free Entry:
Asia Pacific: Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Tuvalu, Australia (Note: Since January 1, 2015, Australians visa-free stay are 90 days, and trials will run until December 31, 2018.)
Western Asia: Israel
North America: Canada, United States
Central and South America: Chile, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Nicaragua, Paraguay
Europe: UK, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Slovenia, Vatican City, Bulgaria, Romania, Cyprus, Andorra, San Marino (Note: From May 21, 2018, the visa-free stay for Macedonians is 90 days, and the trial will run until March 31, 2019.)
Mainland China Visa
(For attendees holding a Chinese passport)
1. Apply for a stay visa to the Republic of China’s Foreign Affairs Office with the applicant’s inspection documents and visa fees.
2. If necessary, the Residency Office of the Republic of China will request an interview from the applicant.
For attendees with a Chinese passport, it is recommended that you consult the Visa Office three months before the conference. The entire process will require
a total cost of RMB 500. For more details, please contact:
- Massarow Shen | Phone: +886-2-6631-6724 | Fax: +886-2-6631-6794
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitor Visa for Conference Attendees:
- Download: Documents required for mainlanders to come to Taiwan for visa processing (free travel)
Or please go to the following website and download the application documents:
- Department of Foreign Affairs Consular Affairs
- Online Application for Professional Exchange from Mainland China
Foreign nationals who come to Taiwan to participate in international conferences or trade shows: Apply for a stay visa.
Non-visa-free nationality travelers must first apply for a visa to Taiwan. Look up the domestic and foreign application locations. Applicants can submit the documents and visa fees to the local Taiwan office. For more information on visa application, please visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Note: According to the International Health Regulations (IHR), applicants should receive OPV vaccination (within one year) or IPV certification before applying for a Taiwan visa.