- Countries eligible for 14 days Visa-Free Entry
- Asia Pacific: Brunei, Philippines, Thailand
- Countries eligible for 30 days Visa-Free Entry
- Asia Pacific: Malaysia, Noru, Singapore
- Central and South America: Belize, Dominican Republic, Saint Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, Saint Vincent
- Countries eligible for 90 days Visa-Free Entry:
- Asia Pacific: Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Tuvalu, Australia, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Republic of Palau
- Western Asia: Israel
- North America: Canada, United States
- Central and South America: Chile, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Nicaragua, Paraguay
- Europe: UK, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Slovenia, Vatican City, Bulgaria, Romania, Cyprus, Andorra, San Marino
- Africa: Kingdom of Eswatini
Mainland China Visa
(For attendees holding a Chinese passport)
1. Apply for a stay visa to the Republic of China’s Foreign Affairs Office with the applicant’s inspection documents and visa fees.
2. If necessary, the Residency Office of the Republic of China will request an interview from the applicant.
For attendees with a Chinese passport, it is recommended that you consult the Visa Office three months before the conference. The entire process will require
a total cost of USD$200. For more details, please contact:
- ARTISAN TOUR Ms. Aggie Chou | Phone: +886-981-165-183 | Fax: +886-2504-6199
- Email: email@example.com
Visitor Visa for Conference Attendees:
- Download: Documents required for mainlanders to come to Taiwan for visa processing (free travel)
Or please go to the following website and download the application documents:
- Department of Foreign Affairs Consular Affairs
- Online Application for Professional Exchange from Mainland China
Foreign nationals who come to Taiwan to participate in international conferences or trade shows: Apply for a stay visa.
Non-visa-free nationality travelers must first apply for a visa to Taiwan. Look up the domestic and foreign application locations. Applicants can submit the documents and visa fees to the local Taiwan office. For more information on visa application, please visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Note: According to the International Health Regulations (IHR), applicants should receive OPV vaccination (within one year) or IPV certification before applying for a Taiwan visa.