Empowering the People Side of Digital Transformation
Many mega forces are re-shaping the way Learning and Development and HR departments creates and delivers its value. Global pandemics, economic instability and geopolitical changes have encouraged businesses to look beyond their traditional boundaries for opportunity and growth. ATD’s research report The Future of Work: Technology, Predictions, and Preparing the Workforce states that only 24% of TD professionals surveyed are optimistic that employees have the skills they need today to succeed in their work.
Across the globe, the rate of digital change is creating a large gap in employee skillsets. Through upskilling and reskilling, companies will empower their employees with new skills and competencies needed to advance their careers and succeed in the future.
Organizations need to focus on the people part of the digital transformation. It is as important of an ingredient as the technologies, processes and infrastructure needed. A huge part of that is the culture of a business and what it offers in terms of learning and development, not only to drive an organization’s digital maturity but also to demonstrate investment in the future of their employees. Similarly, employee engagement and wellbeing, performance management, diversity and inclusion are no longer just HR practices but business mandates that HR is the custodian of these especially important business drivers.
Recognizing this new age that HR and L&D professionals are operating in, ATD 2021 Asia Pacific Conference is offering even more content, interaction, and engagement platforms, ensuring that we really are the only event you need in your calendar that provides you with the professional development, content, and inspiration you and your team need to thrive in this new digital age.
Date：June 29 – 30, 2021
Venue：Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 2
What’s NEW in 2021 and why you cannot miss it!
- A larger INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER LINE-UP sharing global best practices and real-life case studies.
- We are introducing TWO NEW ATD CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS on leadership development and corporate coaching.
- Instead of four concurrent tracks, you will maximize your learning value across FIVE CONCURRENT TRACKS OF LEARNING, networking and knowledge sharing.
- ATD 2021 Asia Pacific Conference is celebrating its 10th Year with even more unparalleled content through 40 SESSIONS offering strategic and unlimited learning.
- 4 Keynote Sessions, 3 Leader’s Forum, 21 Education Sessions, 12 Demo Sessions, and 1 Gala Dinner. 50+ fantastic speakers focused on latest trend of talent development.
- 50+ Exhibitors show the latest training services, course and solutions, assessment tools, HR systems, learning technology and platforms.
This year’s agenda and theme is designed to help you drive even more value from your HR, learning and talent development programs to maximize impact on business results. Featured topics include:
- Creating a value-driven learning culture in a fast changing, digital world.
- Integrating health and wellbeing interventions in the employee engagement strategy.
- How to execute on results that demand a high degree of human engagement.
- How to improve the employee experience journey in today’s workplace?
- Talent development for tomorrow’s digital world.
- Making optimum use of your training and HR budget by determining your real business needs.
- Developing future leaders – devising a leadership and succession strategy to optimize talent and drive bottom line growth.
- Creating a coaching culture for change management.
The 2021 Program will be categorized in the following learning tracks:
Focusing on learning and evaluation, we will share the processes and system applications imported into learning analytics, including the latest learning technologies and platform development trends, training design and evaluation, gamification, social learning, and science learning.
Focusing on the talent development processes designed to attract, develop, motivate, and retain productive, engaged employees. Topics include workforce planning, employee experience and engagement, training design and delivery, employee recognition, performance management, and talent selection and retention.
Focus on HR technology applications of new trends, play forward-looking creative problem-solving capabilities, and thus affect enterprise reform. Topics include data analysis, HR systems, artificial intelligence, virtual classrooms, digital learning, and AR/VR applications.
Future of Work
Focus on cross-domain skills and industry insights into future trends and develop global and digital employees. Topics include reskill and upskilling talent, hybrid work, change management, competence development, virtual team management, cross-cultural leadership, well-being, and inclusion.
With more than 36,000 members from more than 120 countries, the Association for Talent Development (ATD) is the world’s largest association dedicated to professionals in the field of talent development. ATD supports the work of professionals throughout its 125 branches in United States, global strategic partners, and a global network of members. ATD was founded in 1943. It was first named the American Society for Training and Development and later renamed to the Association for Talent Development. As the scope and impact of the training and development areas continue to evolve, its core content has expanded to the aspects of human resources development, learning and performance associated with the overall performance of individuals and organizations.