Date : 2019-11-7 (Thu.) ~ 2019-11-10 (Sun.) 9:00~17:00
Location : 6F, No 153, Sec 3, Xin-Yi Rd, Taipei
Pricing : ATD Member NT$78,000、Non-Member NT$88,000、Early bird discount price NT$78,000 before September 30
Bonus! Purchase the course and you will receive:
1. ATD 2019 ASIA PACIFIC Conference & Exposition 2-day ticket (worth NT$21,000)
2. Those who pass the ATD Master Trainer™ Program and obtained certification, you may choose from any ATD certificate program. (worth more than NT$30,000)
*Please head to the ATD website for course details.
Registration : https://www.iiiedu.org.tw/courses/pca077i1901/
You’ve seen the role of the trainer evolve and demand more of your talent and time. The ATD Master Trainer Program is a unique, assessment-based certificate that properly prepares you for what comes next.
This advanced-level program covers the entire process of training delivery, including assessment, preparation, creating a positive learning environment, and facilitating and evaluating learning. You’ll work closely with facilitators to master all aspects of training delivery. Identify areas where you excel and where you have opportunities for growth. Benefit from collaborative and structured training and the opportunity to assess your knowledge and skills.
What You Will Learn
Why Should I Attend?
- Develop and demonstrate mastery of training and facilitation through multiple practice deliveries and individualized feedback and analysis.
- Gain access to ATD’s comprehensive guide to delivering training and receive a participant guide full of tools, resources, and templates to use on the job.
- Receive personalized feedback from your facilitator and peers.
Part 1: Fundamentals (Online)
Two weeks prior to the face-to-face component, you’ll join your peers in a private online community to complete self-directed exercises. You’ll be welcomed to the program, invited to network with your facilitator and fellow learners, and given access to key program materials and resources.
Part 2: ATD Master Trainer Core Course (Face-to-Face)
You’ll attend a four-day classroom training covering content on assessing needs, preparing for training, creating a positive learning environment, facilitating learning, managing challenges, and evaluating learning.
- a connection to the orientation
- building on your learning prioritization inventory
- multiple opportunities to practice and improve your delivery (including video recording)
- a skill demonstration on day four.
Part 3: Elective and Wrap-Up
The final component to your success in the program is your wrap-up assignment, to be submitted within three months after the core course.
You also must pass a 20-question assessment to demonstrate mastery of the content of this program. You may take this at any time during the program and can retake it until you achieve a passing score.
Finally, should you choose to do so, you’ll continue your personalized learning experience by completing a complimentary elective course (online or face-to-face) of your choice to help you address your own unique professional development needs. You may choose from any ATD certificate program (except for the Training Design and Delivery Certificate program) or any Essentials Series Online Workshop. The CPLP Prep, APTD Prep, Elements, and another Master Series are not included in the complimentary option.
ATD estimates approximately three to four months to successfully complete the entire program.
Wally Su graduated from National Sun Yat-sen University and majored in business administration. He has more than 20 years of experience in learning and development. He uses simple but engaging methods to deliver complicated content to make it easier for the learners. Through great instructional design, Wally ensures that learners can apply what they’ve learned on the job.
Who Should Attend
Experienced professionals ready to elevate their skills and demonstrate mastery in training delivery and facilitation.
To ensure you gain the most from this advanced-level program, you must meet the following criteria to participate:
- A minimum of three years in the training and facilitating profession
- Knowledge of effective training techniques (such as managing participants, engaging a variety of learning styles, managing classroom challenges, and creating a positive learning environment) and how to apply them
- Experience developing engaging, learner-centered training solutions
- Completion of a foundational ATD certificate program such as the ATD Training Certificate (preferred, not required).