I. Creating Leadership Development Programs Certificate (Live Online)
Develop impactful programs that will develop your future superstars.
Align leadership development programs with your organization’s culture, goals, vision, and mission. Incorporate best practices in leadership needs assessments and implementation, while identifying high-potential candidates for leadership programs.
As you earn your leadership certificate you can access ATD’s exclusive model for creating transformative leadership development programs. You’ll be introduced to a unique process for demonstrating the business value of your leadership development programs.Equipped with the resources you need to drive maximum results, use data from your organization to apply what you learn immediately to your own leadership training. Evaluate leadership competencies and behaviors and their relation to your organizational and workforce needs. Analyze various assessment models that can support your leadership initiative. Learn to evaluate both your organization’s program and off-the-shelf offerings.
6 2-Hour Sessions
- Session 1: Saturday, Nov 5: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm Taiwan time
- Session 2: Wednesday, Nov 9: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm Taiwan time
- Session 3: Saturday, Nov 12: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm Taiwan time
- Session 4: Wednesday, Nov 16: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm Taiwan time
- Session 5: Saturday, Nov 19: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm Taiwan time
- Session 6: Wednesday, Nov 23: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm Taiwan time
- Discover the components you need to design best-in-class leadership development.
- Gain the latest information and trends on the state of leadership development and the opportunity to compare best practices against your organization.
- Access a toolkit of more than 100 activities to use beyond the classroom. Explore ideas to engage leaders within your organization and dozens of comprehensive, ready-to-use tools.
- Use the ATD leadership development model to create a leadership development program.
- Ensure alignment of a leadership development program to an organization’s culture, vision, mission, and goals, as well as competencies, customers’ requirements, and business needs.
- Select and implement appropriate learning methods.
- List content and competencies that must be included in a leadership development program.
- List observable behaviors that display a leader’s ability to demonstrate the competencies.
- Discuss a hierarchy of competencies and content for entry, mid-level, and executives.
- Utilize process planning checklists and other job aids to create a leadership development program.
- Measure and link the value of a leadership development program to an organization’s bottom line.
- Discern the advantages, disadvantages, and appropriate use of off-the-shelf leadership development programs.
- Implement questionnaires, assessment methods, and self-evaluation tools presented in the leadership development program.
- Incorporate best practices in leadership needs assessments, implementation, and when identifying high potential candidates for leadership programs.
Topic 1 – Introduction
Topic 2 – Lay the Foundation
Topic 3 – Envision the Future
Topic 4 – Agree on and Articulate an Action Plan
Topic 5 – Design the Developmental Elements
Topic 6 – Sustain Progress
Participants should already have experience in designing learning and have a business need to understand the best practices in developing effective leadership programs. This is not a leadership course but a program that introduces participants to all of the necessary components of great leadership development programs.
ATD Education programs are designed primarily for learning professionals—trainers, instructional designers, and organizational development practitioners—but also greatly benefit anyone within an organization who is responsible for developing others, from managers to human resources specialists.
Roles: CTDO/CLO, Talent Development Director/Executive, HR/OD Professional, Instructional Designer, Talent Development Manage
About the Facilitator:
Nader Bechini is passionate about assisting people and organizations with improving and maximizing their performance and bottom-line results. His life mission is to support others with strengthening their abilities to inspire, influence, and create an impact.He is the co-founder of Growship and the director of ROI Institute in the MENA region. He is also global facilitator with the Association of Talent Development.
For more than 20 years, he led human performance improvement projects, programs, and initiatives in more than 30 countries in North and South America, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.Nader has received several awards for his achievements. On two occasions, ROI Institute awarded him for having the best international implementation of the ROI Methodology. The Moroccan Society for Human Resource presented him an award for being the best African HR expert in 2019. His articles about learning and development have been translated into Korean, Russian, Chinese, French, Arabic, and Spanish.
Nader facilitates workshops, consults with organizations, and speaks at conferences worldwide. He has been interviewed by several radio and TV programs in Saudi Arabia, the Republic of Sudan, Tunisia, France, and Algeria. Nader holds a master’s degree in marketing from University of Tunis El Manar in Tunisia.
What Our Participants Are Saying
II. Instructional Design Certificate (Live Online)
Leverage exclusive ATD templates and tools to develop the most powerful, bottom-line focused learning. Design and develop outcome-based learning using proven instructional design approaches, practical models and templates, and an iterative process that considers learner and stakeholder input.
As an instructional designer, you have the power to impact organizational results by designing learning experiences that give participants the knowledge and skills needed to perform their jobs well. To be an effective instructional designer, you need a structured, step-by-step design process that you can rely upon to create outcome-based training.
In this Instructional Design Certificate course, you’ll gain access to all the approaches, design models, and tools you need to create impactful learning events. The program consists of 10 modules that address all aspects of the instructional design process in detail: assessing organizational needs, designing the learning experience, developing materials, and evaluating effectiveness—giving you a complete playbook for how to create training programs. As you go through the course, you’ll have the opportunity to practice each step of the design process—getting guidance and feedback along the way.
6 3.5-Hour Sessions
- Session 1: Saturday, Nov 5: 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Taiwan
- Session 2: Wednesday, Nov 9: 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Taiwan time
- Session 3: Saturday, Nov 12: 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Taiwan time
- Session 4: Wednesday, Nov 16: 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Taiwan time
- Session 5: Saturday, Nov 19: 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Taiwan time
- Session 6: Wednesday, Nov 23: 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Taiwan time
- Explore the breadth of the instructional design process from start to finish.
- Address common challenges such as engagement, motivation, and retention through good design.
- Gain access to a collection of more than 20 templates and tools you can use in your practice.
- Earn an industry-recognized certificate, continuing education credits, and an ATD digital badge to share with your networks.
ATD’s Instructional Design Certificate is backed by years of research and learning science*. As an organization dedicated to the talent development profession, our instructional design courses have empowered thousands of designers to successfully create outcome-based learning events.
- Apply learning theories and models, the ADDIE model, and the needs assessment process to training initiatives.
- Identify behavioral outcomes and create learning objectives.
- Apply the elements of the course design process to design, develop, and curate content for your learning experience.
- Identify design thinking and rapid prototyping techniques for course design activities.
- Apply a variety of course and process evaluation methods to course design activities.
- Determine your level of future readiness in instructional design and develop a plan for continued learning.
- Learning Design Basics
- Needs Assessment
- Developing Learning Outcomes and Objectives
- Course Design Process
- Selecting Delivery Methods and Media
- Developing Content for Different Learning Experiences
- Working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Designing and Developing Learning Materials
- Design Thinking and Rapid Prototyping
Developed for participants new to instructional design or for those who want to gain a comprehensive skill set for designing instructor-led learning, this certificate program covers the entirety of the instructional design capability in the Talent Development Capability ModelTM.
This program is appropriate for those who want a professional training certificate to verify their understanding of instructional design principles and practices. Applicable roles include instructional designers, independent consultants, professional trainers or facilitators, or training coordinators.
Roles: Instructional Designer
About the Facilitator:
Niamh Jordan is a highly experienced executive coach and leadership consultant with an international career spanning 22 years in executive coaching and mentoring, leadership consultancy, corporate training and learning and development. She has a Bachelor of Education with honors, from Queen’s University, Belfast, Northern Ireland, and a master’s degree in executive coaching and mentoring from the Institute of Leadership and Management. She is a faculty member at the Institute of Healthcare Leadership and Management, a member of the Association of Coaching and a senior consultant with FranklinCovey, delivering a range of leadership topics.
Niamh is a hands-on leader capable of strategic and critical thinking, identifying potential in others and inspiring them to action. Her strength lies in liaising and building strong relationships as well as in facilitating professional development across multiple platforms while consistently displaying exceptional communication skills and a strong sense of moral and ethical principles. She demonstrates a balance of professionalism, passion and practicality in inspiring others to action.
She is currently working across a range of industries, focusing on one-on-one executive coaching, skilled facilitation, team and leadership development, action learning facilitation and coach and mentor training. Niamh has completed executive coaching and leadership consultant assignments in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Ireland, Vietnam and Thailand. She has coached, facilitated and consulted in organizations at C-suite, middle management and new graduate levels in a range of industries, including; healthcare, hospitality, aviation, education, construction, entrepreneurships, oil and gas and government entities.