Upskill Talent. Lead Change. Transform HR.
In the last two years, we have witnessed organizations around the world adapt to new working environments and conditions. As we continue to navigate the new normal, companies are having to reinvent and reshape the way L&D, training, and HR are being valued and delivered.
HR and learning professionals are responsible for redesigning the global workforce to address the new demands of the world. The abilities to learn, adapt, and continuously improve in the face of these challenges are vital. HR departments play a key role in preparing and leading the workforce for the future through reskilling and upskilling.
Following the huge success of last year’s edition, which saw more than 1,200 HR business leaders and 45 exhibitors and sponsors from the region and internationally, the Association of Talent Development (ATD) is hosting a bigger 11th edition of the ATD 2022 Asia Pacific Conference. This event is the leading platform for HR, talent and development professionals in the Asian Pacific region.
This year at the ATD 2022 Asia Pacific Conference, drill down on what’s important to you and your organization through a content rich agenda featuring inspirational keynotes, innovative education sessions, and an expert international speaker line-up.
Date: NOVEMBER 2 – 3, 2022
Venue: Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 2 (Tainex 2)
ATD 2022 Asia Pacific Conference is a MUST-ATTEND event, and here is why:
1. International expert speakers will share stories of their implementation strategies and journeys, which will inspire you to propel your work forward.
2. Take your learning to the next level by joining pre-conference world-class ATD certificate programs to learn techniques that you can immediately put to work.
3. Walk away with an outlook of what the future holds and prepare yourself to address new challenges by connecting with peers and thought leaders.
4. The conference has been revamped to include unparalleled practical content through five concurrent rooms, 40 education sessions, 4 expert keynote speakers and a Gala dinner.
5. This cutting-edge conference agenda is carefully curated to focus on all L&D and HR areas to help you lead and manage change at your organization.
Celebrating the 11th edition of the ATD Asia Pacific Conference, in 2022 we’ll be offering even more content, interaction, and engagement platforms to ensure that this is the only event you need on your calendar for the professional development, content, and inspiration you and your team need to thrive.
– Reskilling And Upskilling as The Driver For L&D Priorities In 2022
– Change Management: Leading Successful Transformations During Crisis
– Strategic Workforce Planning and Developing A Talent Pipeline For 2023 and the Future
– Developing Future Leaders: Devising A Leadership and Succession Strategy to Optimize Talent and Drive Bottom Line Growth
– Life After COVID-19: What Will it Take to Retain the Workforce of the Future?
– Digitally-powered HR: Creating an Agenda for Reinventing HR Digital Transformation
– ESG and the role of HR: Aligning corporate culture and human values to create fairer, more sustainable workplaces
The 2022 Program will be categorized in the following learning tracks:
Learning AnalyticsFocusing on learning and evaluation, we will share the processes and system applications important to learning analytics, including, training design and evaluation, gamification, storytelling, social learning, neuroscience learning, and informal learning such as performance consulting and coaching.
Talent ManagementFocusing on the talent development processes designed to attract, develop, motivate, and retain productive, engaged employees. Topics include workforce planning, reskilling and upskilling talent, employee experience and engagement, employee recognition, performance management, and talent selection and retention.
HR TechnologyFocusing on enterprise transformation using HR and L&D technology applications for new trends and forward-looking creative problem-solving capabilities. Topics include HR data analysis, HR systems, artificial intelligence, virtual classrooms, digital learning, learning technologies and platforms, and AR/VR applications.
Focusing on cross-domain skills and industry insights into future trends to develop global and digital employees. Topics include hybrid work, change management, culture, staffing trends, environmental scan, supporting innovation and creativity, virtual team management, cross-cultural leadership, well-being, inclusion, and ESG.